Since the original app evolved and with the now added support to ping Slack as well, I felt the name was no longer fitting, so I re-branded the app as “AA Fleet Pings”. The old Discord ping formatter will be discontinued in favor of this one.
If you used the old app until now (not the alpha versions), don’t worry, nothing is breaking. At least I hope so. Since this app has a complete new code base and a different name it shouldn’t interfere with the old one. All you need to do is to set the new permission for the groups that need to have access to this app.
Simple User and group management for Wiki JS as a service of AllianceAuth. This addon includes the intergration aswell as the wiki installation. User will be required to setup the wiki from their end
Moon Manager is a plugin focused on managing moons, from keeping track of moon scan data to making sure everyone knows when and where the next extraction will be.
- Automatically pulls upcoming extractions from ESI.
- Automatically updates ore composition, just in case CCP decides to shuffle moon ore around.
- Pulls mining ledger data for all extractions as they happen.
- Mining Ledger Data is used to track whether or not extractions are jackpots.
- [Coming Soon] A mining ledger explorer is planned.
- Per-m3 values are displayed per ore, customized based on a customizable refine percent. (So if you don’t have a T2-rigged Null Sec Tatara and perfect skills, you can see a more realistic value)
- Search for R-value or ore type from moon list.
- Moons will show all rarity values available for that moon, rather than just the top value.
This app helps running a central freight service for an alliance or corporation. It allows different modes of operation that support the most common approaches a central freight service is setup. (e.g. for alliance members only or run by a corporation outside the alliance)
Freight offers the following main features:
- Reward calculator allowing members to easily calculate the correct reward for their a courier contract
- Page showing the list of currently outstanding courier contracts incl. an indicator if the contract is compliant with the pricing for the respective route (“contract check”)
- Multiple routes can be defined, each with its own pricing.
- It’s possible to have the same pricing for both directions, or to have different pricings for each direction of the same route.
- Automatic notifications to freight pilots on Discord informing them about new courier contracts
- Automatic notifications to contract issuers on Discord informing them about the developing status of their contract or potentially issues
- Contract issuer can always check the current status of his courier contracts
- Statistics page showing key performance metrics for routes, pilots, customers
A simple fittings and doctrine management app for allianceauth
This plugin serves as a replacement for the now defunct fleet-up service integration. It allows you to create and manage ship fits and doctrines all in a
central location for your members to browse.
Fittings offers the following features:
- Support for importing fittings using the EFT format.
- Support for pulling fits from ESI Coming Soon
- Support for exporting fits as EFT format.
- Support for saving fits to EVE via ESI.
- Support for copying fits for use with Buy All.
- Categorization of your fittings and doctrines to keep things organized and easy to manage.
- Access to categories can be restricted to specific groups.
- Tracks changes to module names
- Manual Groups, either auto join or still request join via Alliance Auth’s Built in Group Management system.
- Auto Groups, process all member states for a filter and add/remove who ever passes/doesn’t.
- A Grace on failure feature when already in the group with notifications to users to alow time to rectify
- Pings to users on discord and in auth when they are due for and removed
- Smart Group Filters included with this app:
- Character in Alliance on account
- Character in Corp on account
- User has group
Apps that provide a filter
- Assets in Locations
- Skill List checks
- Main’s Time in Corp
- All characters loaded in corp-tools
- zKill – x Kills in x Months
- Blacklist module ( link )
- users has no flags or has or has never had blacklisted char
- Member Audit via its integration.
- Activity Filter
- Asset Filter
- Character Age Filter
- Member Audit Compliance Filter
- Skill Set Filter
- Skill Point Filter
Automatically assign permissions based on filters. If you want members with a super to automatically join a group with simply having the hull in their possession. Players will then have the same perms to join a dedicated Super channel whereby the can receive their orders/fit information
this is an blueprints library app that can be used to list blueprints for your Corporation.
- Lists all blueprints owned by corporation
- Manage user requests for making copies of blueprintsCan send notifications if the Discord Addon is purchased
An operation calendar app for Alliance Auth to display fleet operations and other events.
- Calendar type view of different events
- Manual events
- User created
- Defailed view
- Ical feed for exporting events
- Public NPSI events
- Automatic syncing with supported NPSI community events over APIs
- Ingame events
- Automatic syncing with ingame events
- Personal, Corporation and Alliance calendars
- Supports structure timers
- Supports aa-moonmining
- Supports aa-discordbot
- Event visibility options
- Custom names and colors
- Restrict to groups
- Restrict to states
- Webhook for sending event notifications
- Filter to include in ical feed
- Event categories
- Custom names
- Custom tickers
- Custom colors
- Pre-fill text to add on events with the category
- Multihost support
- Discord notifications
- For: new, edited and deleted events
Member Audit is an Alliance Auth app that provides full access to Eve characters and related reports.
Users can monitor their characters, recruiters can vet the characters of applicants and leadership can audit the characters of their members to ensure compliance and find spies.
In addition character based reports gives leadership another valuable tool for managing their respective organization.
Member Audit adds the following key features
- Users can see an overview of all their characters with key information like their current location and wallet balance
- Users can get full access to their characters to monitor them without having to open the Eve client (similar to the classic Eve ap “EveMon”).
- Applicants can temporarily share their characters with recruiters for vetting
- Leadership can get full access to characters of their members for auditing (e.g. to check suspicious members)
- Full access to characters currently includes the following information:
- Corporation history
- Jump clones
- Loyalty points
- Skill queue
- Skill sets
- Wallet (journal and transactions)
- Leadership can define Skill Sets, which are a way of defining skills needed to perform a specific activity or fly a doctrine ship. They allow recruiters and leadership to see at a glance what a character can do (e.g. which doctrine ships he/she can fly)
- Leadership can see reports and analytics about their members. Those currently include:
- Compliance: if users have added all their characters
- Skill Sets: which character has which skill sets
- Admins can use the flexible permission system to grant access levels for different roles (e.g. corp leadership may only have access to reports about their own corp members)
- Admins can customize and configure Member Audit to fit their needs. e.g. change the app’s name and define how often which type of data is updated from the Eve server
- Designed to work efficiently with large number of characters
- Data retention policy allows managing storage capacity needs
This app is for managing Eve Online structures with Auth. It allows all member corporations to see a current list of all their structures in Auth. In addition it allows forwarding Eve Online notifications to Discord.
Structures adds the following main features to Alliance Auth:
- Structure browser with a detailed list of all structures owned by member corporations, automatically synced with the game server
- Structures include all Upwell structures, Custom Offices and Starbases / POSes
- Automatically forwards Eve Online notifications to Discord channels as alerts for these categories:
- Upwell structures
- Customs offices
- Moon mining
- Corporation membership changes
- Automatically adds timers from relevant notifications to Alliance Auth Structure Timers or Structure Timers II app (if installed)
- Fittings and contents of Upwell structures (e.g. fuel blocks and ammo)
- Additional structure notifications generated by the app:
- Configurable fuel alerts to warn about fuel running at in structures and POSes, and which can replace the ESI notifications
- Notifications to inform when structures have been refueled (EXPERIMENTAL)
- Tax rates and access settings of Customs Offices
- Permissions define which structures are visible to a user based on organization membership
- Self-defined tags help to better organize structures
- Ability to increase notification response time and sync resilence with multiple sync characters per structure owner
- Automatically sends alerts to users and admin when token become invalid or sync from ESI fails
- Interface for 3rd party monitoring of the services status
- Chinese , English and German localization
MOON INVOICING SYSTEM
Invoice module with simplicity and extendability in mind.
Bits and Bobs:
- Simple Invoice Model
- Assigned to Character
- Due Dates
- Invoice Ref used for tracking payments
- Simple task for checking for payments